Symantec client 10 2 not updating jogo benfica sporting em directo online dating
- Service: "Microsoft i SCSI Initiator Service", error: "A required privilege is not held by the client" - See ME909585.- Service: "Windows Time", error: "Not all privileges referenced are assigned to the caller" - See WITP83181.- Service: "IISservice", error: "Incorrect function" - See ME905423.- Service: "IISservice", error: "The system can not find the file specified" - See ME905423.- Service: Windows Search - The trick is to delete all files related to search indexing, located by default at: C:\Program Data\Microsoft\Search\Data\Applications\Windows and: C:\Program Data\Microsoft\Search\Data\Temp Delete all files and folders in these directories (you might want to make a backup, I did, but it proved unnecessary).Then, change the service back to starting automatically and restart service.New computers are added to the network with the understanding that they will be taken care of by the admins.Keeping an eye on these servers is a tedious, time-consuming process.
- Service: "FTP Publishing Service" - See ME209400.
Even with 5 minutes per server (to check the logs and other parameters), it may take an hour to make sure that everything is ok and no "red lights" are blinking on any of the servers.
- Service: "DNS Server", error: "The network is not present or not started" - See ME954423.
- Service: "Netlogon", error: "Access denied" - See ME153719, ME293127 and WITP73105.
- Service: "Microsoft DNS Server", error: "The system cannot find the file specified" - See ME171781 and ME197146.- Service: "World Wide Web Publishing Service", error: "Not enough resources are available to complete this operation" - See ME234230.